Thursday, August 27, 2009

gratuitous body shots

ok, so they're not really body shots, but they are WAAAAAY sexy and who wants to see my body anyways? so..... here is my sexay ring, as requested.


one of the engagement pictures my dear friend becca shot for us (more on that later!)

and yeah. these pictures aren't so clear BUUUUT.... they're just soooo cute! (my sister and i had an e-ring photo session the night i got engaged... we went a little nuts). gooo macro!








my cushion cut baby, in all of it's micropave haloed glory. (It's a Christopher Design which is why the cushion cut is a little unusual)




the boy did good. real good.
I like to clean my ring with a little bit of Mr. Clean mixed w warm water, and an old soft toothbrush....and I scrub verrrrry gently. What do you use to clean yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment