Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the nightmare(s) before the wedding


one of my good friends from AZ recently got married, and she used to tell me about all of the wedding nightmares she had. i laughed and thought it was cute and funny....

until it happened to me. my nightmares aren't horrific or happen often, but they've involved such things as
  1. i get rushed to the church to get married, only to find that i'm not wearing MY dress, the decorations are CRAP!, and the flowers are ugly, the programs aren't finished.... and i think i might have woken up from that one in a major panic, and started to fold flowers again. this is really my nightmare - that i won't finish all my projects on time!

  2. everyone RSVPs "NO" to the wedding, and we have to ask people off of the streets to come fill our reception.....

  3. i'm marrying someone who is NOT Mr. Ramen. and i've never seen this guy before.... this actually happened before i was engaged. i thought it was funny.

those are the most recent ones.... they make me sweat a little, but i know that they're just nonsense - but it sure motivates me to get my craft on!



what's your craziest wedding nightmare?

*delicious images from bridalbuds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment